In sunny March, the smell of mug-wort lingers the air. It's now the best time to make green dumpling.
Want to have a taste? Follow our tutorial!
Let's follow step by step:
- Smash steamed salted egg yolks and mix them with pork floss to make the stuffing;
- Add mayonnaise for seasoning;
- Wash the mug-wort and blanch it in boiling water;
- Pour boiling water into the flour starch;
- Keep stirring it until it looks transparent;
- Add glutinous rice flour, sticky rice flour, mug-wort smash, caster sugar, butter, and knead everything into a smooth dough;
- Make a long strip and cut them into pieces with a knife;
- Knead each piece into a ball, press it, add the stuffing and make it into a ball;
- Put your green dumplings into a steamer for 10-13 minutes;
Now we have oil-green, chewy and yummy green dumplings.
Author | Jersey
Revisor | Eleanor
Photo & Video | Re Xin, Foshan News Network