As the new year draws near, you might be doing some plannings for the new year meal for your family. Here are some tutorials for classic dishes you can pick up!
Rice Cooker Baked Chicken
Main ingredient: 1 chicken
Seasoning: 8 slices of ginger, 10 grams of green onion/scallion, 20 grams of salted chicken powder, 5 grams of cooking oil, 6 grams of salt, 2 grams of sand ginger powder
1. Gut the chicken and clean the chicken inside out
2. Rub the whole chicken with salt-baked chicken powder, salt, and sand ginger powder, and stuff a little ginger slices and green onions into the chicken cavity. Marinate it for 20 minutes.
3. Apply a little oil to the inner pot of rice cooker.
4. Spread the ginger slices in the rice cooker and put the marinated chicken in.
5. Turn on the switch and adjust to the cooking gear. Bake each side of the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes, flipping all sides in turn, for about 16 to 20 minutes in total.
Egg-flavored shrimp balls
Main ingredients: 500 grams of shrimp, 5 salted eggs
Seasoning: 5 grams of salt, 5 grams of chicken powder, 50 grams of starch, 10 grams of egg white, 500 grams of cooking oil, 10 grams of butter
1. Get rid of the head and shell of the shrimps, cut in the middle at their backs, take out the black shrimp line and wash it, and dry them with a dry towel to make shrimp balls.
2. Mix the shrimp balls with salt and chicken powder and marinate them for 5 minutes.
3. Steam the salted egg, take out the egg yolk, bake it slightly until it gets oil, and crush it for later use.
4. Mix the shrimp balls with egg white, coat with starch, deep-fry in 160-degree hot oil until they gets crispy, remove and drain the oil.
5. Clean the pot, add butter, put in the salted egg yolk, stir while heating until the salted egg yolk dissolves, add the fried shrimp balls and coat the salted egg yolk on the plate, sprinkle with a little salted egg yolk powder after the dish is served.
Salt Green Tender
Main ingredients: 500 grams of green tender, 5 grams of red pepper, 5 grams of ginger, 200 grams of water
Seasoning: 5 grams of salt, 2 grams of sodium glutamate, 15 grams of edible oil
1.Wash the green tender
2. Pour in an appropriate amount of water. After boiling, add oil and salt, add the green tender to cook, drain the water, and place it in a dish.
3. Heat oil in a hot pan, saute red pepper and ginger, add water, and pour in neatly arranged vegetable.
Scallion Oil Drizzled Fish
Main ingredients: 1 fresh fish (about 600 grams)
Seasoning: 10 grams of sliced ginger, 10 grams of shallot strips, 20 grams of steamed fish and soy sauce, 10 grams of shredded red pepper, 5 grams of shredded ginger, 20 grams of shredded green onion, 10 grams of peanut oil
1. Scrape the scales of fresh fish, remove the internal organs and the gills, and wash it.
2. Lay the shallot strips on the oval plate, put the whole fresh fish, and put the ginger slices.
3. Heat the pot, put water, when the water boils, put in the fresh fish, cover the lid, steam for 10 minutes, take out the ginger slices and green onion strips and throw them away, and pour out the excess water in the dish.
4. Put shredded red pepper, shredded ginger and shredded green onion on the fish, sprinkle with pepper powder, drizzle with hot oil, and put steamed fish soy sauce.
Double Balls Soup
Main ingredients: 300 grams of beef balls, 300 grams of fish balls, 1000 grams of soup, 50 grams of seaweed, 5 grams of fried garlic, 5 grams of parsley
Seasoning: 10 grams of fish sauce, 3 grams of pepper, 3 grams of sodium glutamate
1. Bring the beef balls and fish balls to a boil with the soup, and add the seaweed.
2. Add fish sauce and sodium glutamate to the soup bowl.
3. Pour the boiled soup into the soup bowl, add the fried garlic and parsley, and sprinkle with pepper.
Author | Jersey
Revisor | Ivy
Source | Human Resources and Social Security Department of Guangdong