【Bilingual】What should you do if your health code is yellow or red? 黄码、红码人员请务必做到这几点→
健康佛山、健康广东、佛山市外事局 2022-04-11 09:22

 黄码、红码人员不要惊慌 

需要注意什么?

怎样可以转回绿码?

赶紧收好这份指南~

Please don’t panic if your health code is yellow or red.

What should you do in that situation?

How to turn your health code back to green?

Here is the guidelines~

 

黄码转绿码

Turn a yellow health code back to green

 

如您发现自己被赋黄码后,请务必做到以下几点:

If your health code is yellow, please follow the rules below:

 

应立即向社区报告,配合社区排查管理。

Immediately report to your residential community and cooperate with epidemiological investigation and management.

 

黄码人员实施居家健康监测,非必要不外出。

Conduct home-based health monitoring and avoid going out unless necessary.

 

须在3天内进行2次核酸检测,2次核酸检测间隔须24小时以上。

Take two nucleic acid tests within three days with an interval of at least 24 hours.

 

特别注意的是若第1次检测结果为阴性,健康码将短暂转为“绿码”,其后再次转为“黄码”,提示市民须按要求进行第2次检测。如两次核酸检测结果均为阴性,则健康码将正式转为“绿码”。

It should be noted that if your first test result is negative, your health code will temporarily turn to “green” and then to “yellow” again to remind a second test. If the results of both tests are negative, your health code will officially turn back to “green”.

 

红码转绿码

Turn a red health code back to green

 

如您发现自己被赋红码后,请务必做到以下几点:

If your health code is red, please follow the rules below:

 

红码人员应立即向属地社区(村)、单位或疾控部门报告,如实准确提供个人近期旅居史、接触史、个人健康情况,不得瞒报、漏报。

Immediately report your recent travel history, contact history and health conditions truthfully and accurately to your residential community (village), employer or authority for disease control and prevention without concealment or omission.

 

红码人员配合开展流行病学调查、核酸检测、隔离观察等防控措施。

Cooperate with measures such as epidemiological investigation, nucleic acid testing, and quarantine for medical observation, etc.

 

红码人员在等待被转运集中隔离医学观察的期间做好自我隔离,佩戴好口罩。

Conduct self-isolation and keep wearing a mask while waiting to be transferred for centralized quarantine and medical observation.